Monday, May 12, 2008

At last !

Well, it took me more than a year to return to blogging. The reasons were not that serious... "General Lack of Enthusiasm" would sum it up aptly. But coming again to a European land in a year, with beautiful weather (it's too hot back home right now !), new environment, people, language, customs, I somehow got the enthusiasm back. Hope it continues... This blog is mainly about my experiences here in France (and hopefully in other European countries as well.. :P), as I feel we truly discover something new each time we visit a completely new "setup" (the word I want to use for the collection of all the different things that I see around), and there is a lot to write about. So let's see how much am I able to convey...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income.



All the best.